Casa do Canto - Azores Vacation Rentals

  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    Swimming pool and garden
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    The Sunset
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    Bedroom
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    Indoor space: the kitchen
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    Swimming pool and flowers from AHR accommodation
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    Azores Holiday Rental - House Vacation Rentals
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    Azores Holiday Rental - Vacation Rentals
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    Bedroom
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    Interior of Casa do Canto - Azores Holiday Rental
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    The garden
  • Casa do Canto
    Casa do Canto
    Fruits and flowers from Casa do Canto

Everyone loves its vast garden to relax, play, sunbathing, swimming in the pool and enjoy the green mountains and marvelous blue ocean. 

The terrace is the perfect place to enjoy your meals surrounding by nature. During all the year you can collect different kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables from the backyard. The sunset and the stars are the perfect atmosphere for a relaxing and wonderful night in Casa do Canto. 

Recognized by our hospitality and friendly welcomed, we make you and your family feel at home. 

To make your stay in our island even more special we are always ready to give you the best advices and tips, to ensure you don’t miss that wonderful and secret place!

Whether you are in Casa do Canto or Casa Criptoméria, every morning you’re able to have fresh bread when you wake up. 

 

General characteristics are:

 

ü  4 Bedrooms

ü  Washing machine

 

ü  Living room

ü  Garden (1500 m2)

 

ü  Dining room

ü  Terrace

 

ü  Open kitchen (full equipped)

ü  Barbecue

 

ü  2 Bathrooms

ü  Swimming pool

 

ü  4 Double beds

ü  Garden and beach chairs

 

ü  3 Single Beds

ü  Panoramic view of the ocean

 

ü  1 Bed sofa

ü  Private car parking

 

ü  1 Crib

ü  5 km from beaches and hot springs

 

ü  Baby High Chair

ü  17 km from airport

 

ü  Internet wireless

ü  Smoking not allowed

 

ü  TV, radio and audio tape player

ü  Pets not allowed

 

ü  Heating

ü  Provided self catering, bed cloths , towels and clean at checkout

 

Map

 

Availability

 HomeAway Property

 

 

Prices and Conditions

 

 Period Begins Ends Weekly Minimum Stay
  Sep 1, 2016 Jun 30, 2017 € 420 1 week
  Jul 1, 2017 Aug 31, 2017 € 595 1 week
  Sep 1, 2017 Jun 30, 2018 € 420 1 week

  * if you cancel the reservation, the money will be refunded only if there is another rental on the same date

 

Additional information about rental rates

In the month of July and August the price is valid for 4 people.

It's considered one day since the 12 hours until the 12 hours of the following day.

The price is for 2 people.  Each extra person is 10€ per day. Child up to 2 years don't pay.

 

The rental of the house is made on behalf of a person or couple duly identified.

In booking it will be paid 30% of the costs and the remaining (70%) to the arrival.

1 week minimum rental.

There´s no extra charge.

Check out at 10 o'clock , check in after 15 o'clock . It can be at any time if the house is available. Its has to be confirm before.

Responsabilities:

The visitor compels to keep a conducive civic behavior to the preservation of the house and its involving one.

The filling of the house must be kept unbroken being its responsible visitor for its (good) maintenance.